September 29, 2011

My New Life

 Welcome to my new life, I am craft girl whenever my son allows it. And here are my new hobbies. I am really into making multi-textural canvas paintings and I hope I can sell a couple of them to anyone who is interested. I am thinking of only charging $5 and that is mostly to cover the supplies. But I can paint pretty much whatever you have in mind and they look great in kids rooms. Here are a few of the designs I have done already, and keep in mind I can make whatever you would like.

















 I have also been led into the most amazing website called craftgawker.com and I stumbled upon these little diddies. They are supposed to look like little bird nest necklaces (I only have a necklace on one right now), whether they do or not you can be the one to judge. I plan on charging $5 for them as well, so again, if you are interested give me a shout out and I will see what I can do for you. ;)

1 comment:

Jana said...

I love those necklaces. We need to talk. :)