September 17, 2011

That's My Boy!


So my little boy is not so little any more and it makes me sad. He thinks he has to grow up now, and is more like Peter Pan in reverse. This is a picture of the very first time he ate cereal. He did very well and he even grabbed the spoon and fed himself a time or two.


This is where I left him.


This is where I found him

I am always amazed to see what position my son is in when I come back into the room. I left him on his blanket one day while I went to check a recipe and two minutes later he had rolled across the floor.



I also love to see the different positions he puts himself in while sleeping. He is as always my little Capt. Awesome.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Wow, he really is growing up too fast! Brooklyn still hasn't rolled over. Almost... halfway... on her side... but not all the way over.