March 12, 2012

10 months old!!!

So Devin turned 10 months old on March 10th and it was a big day for him. It was finally one of the first days of the year that it was nice enough to go out and play in the grass (which he loved). We even decided it was time to get his first hair cut. This was a big deal for me because my son had quite the mullet going on. It was so long that I could even put it in a pony-tail which was the first to go.

After his hair had been cut for only about an hour, Devin decided he was ready to stand on his own. When Jeremy and I saw this we thought we would see how he did at walking. And lo and behold, Devin took his first steps this day too. I guess it was all that hair that had been weighing him down before.
So there you have it, quite the day for a not so little - little boy.

1 comment:

Jana said...

I totally thought about him on Saturday. I was going to send you a "happy 10 month" text, but I...um... didn't. But, Happy 10 month birthday, Devin!

Thanks for getting rid of the pony tail.